Any aviation related operation that provides services to an aircraft, including the sale of products, fuel, maintenance (overhaul and/or repairs), and/or manufacturing, has a potential liability for any loss, which can be attributed to those services or products. Even factory-authorized distributors have the potential liability in the event of an incident/accident.
SEMA Insurance has been an industry leader in the development of broad based Products Liability and Completed Operations coverage. Our staff of highly trained aviation insurance specialists understands the unique needs, exposures and requirements that demand an innovative approach to this "special risk".
Typical operations include:
- Fixed Based Operators (FBO)
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Facilities
- Fuel and Oil Sales and Distributors
- Aircraft Sales and Broker Services
- Aircraft Engine Repair/Overhaul Facilities
- Aircraft Parts, Components, Rotables and Expendables Operations